Thursday, December 23, 2010

Young Women's Survival Kit

My mom just got called as the Stake Young Women's President  
If you knew my mom, you would know she is perfect for the calling. 
For Christmas this year, I made my mom a 
Young Women's President Survival Pack


I filled it with all sorts of goodies... 
Notebooks, Pens, Scissors, Gum, a scarf (some of those wards get cold!), treats, magnets, sticky notes, etc etc. 
Everything she will need to run from building to building during Ward Conferences. 

Simple. Practical. Meaningful. She'll love it :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

She'll love it. Super thoughtful Cami!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

I'm a new follower. I have to say what a great idea! I'm the first counselor in the YW and I would love to do something like this for my YW....thanks for a great idea!!!!

www.mrssassycrafter.com

Shanna said...

That is a good idea, Im the secretary in our YWs, and I'm never quite stocked the way I should be, I have a sparkly purple pen though so I guess thats all that really matters :)