Sunday, November 21, 2010

Every Baby needs a Beanie

At the beginning of the summer, I taught myself how to crochet baby beanies using Youtube as my main resource. Let me just say that I spent a lot of time learning what NOT to do.


After much trial and error, I've finally found the perfect pattern off the blog Little Birdy Secrets. It isn't too difficult if you know the basics to crocheting, it includes patterns for 0-3m 3-6m and 6-12m, and it isn't too expensive. Plus, you can sell the end product, as long as you site the source of the pattern. So that would be a win win win win....win.






I just hope more of my friends start having baby girls so I can make a few more of these cute hats!










Once again, if you would like the complete pattern, you can find it over at Little Birdy Secrets!



4 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it!!! Soooo cute!

Stephanie Rose said...

Ok, I found your blog via.... .... crap, I don't remember! - but that's ok because I think it's great! You're awesome!! I will be a new follower - once I go click that button. Happy Day!

Erin {A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs} said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I want to make one so bad but I don't know how to chochet! Is this easy for a beginner??

Erin
agirlandhercraftbox.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

This is my very favorite hat pattern - and I've made a lot of hats for my toddlers. It's fast, easy, and just simply adorable. My daughter has it in 3 colors. :)

I just ran across your blog and have enjoyed looking around. Thanks for sharing :)